If you are looking for a career that offers an opportunity to positively shape the life of a child you have come to the right place. A job with Generations means you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals who possess the skill, commitment, and enthusiasm to make a difference in a child’s development. If after learning more about our company you would like us to be considered you for a position, please complete the downloadable application.
Please be advised that candidates will only be considered with a completed application. Resumes are additionally encouraged; however they will only be considered if accompanied with a completed application. You may drop off your application in person to any of our centers or use one of the options below.
Return By Mail:
Generations Child Care
Attn: Human Resources
179 Stenson Street,
By Fax: (585) 647-8450
What it takes to join our team:
- * True compassion and eagerness to inspire children to learn.
- * A passion for providing a nurturing, engaging and exciting learning environment.
- * Taking active initiative to advance developmental milestones.
- * A belief that you are an extension of the child’s home and the development process.
What We Can Offer You:
We can offer you an opportunity to achieve your long term goals. Whether you are on the track to earn your degree in early childhood education or you have worked in the field for ten years we will work with you to tailor your professional development. Many of our teachers have received the national Child Development Associate credential. All staff benefit from 24 hours of annual training.
Benefits that are hard to match:
- - Medical, dental and vision
- - Discounted child care
- - Education assistance
- - Longevity bonus
- - Vacation and sick leave
- - Life insurance
- - Disability, death and dismemberment plans
- - 401(k) savings and investment plan